Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm f2.8-3.5 info needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm f2.8-3.5 info needed
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:29:15 EST
In a message dated 3/20/01 6:04:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, vlad@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Maybe some of you used this lens...
 How it performs, especially on the ends; how it resist to flare etc...
 I heard that Series 1 Vivitars have good reputation...

I have one as well.
No deal here though, bought it from Keh in EX+ for like $170-ouch!
It is a beautiful-HEAVY lens, the way I like them.
It appears very sharp and I have never complained about any shots with it.
A super travel lens but sort of heavy on the neck-better in a small fanny
pack.
John R