RE: Re: [OM] need help (info) with a large $ international shipment-anyo

Subject: RE: Re: [OM] need help (info) with a large $ international shipment-anyone done o...
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:04:02 -0500
John, I'm sorry for your loss.

Please...a moment of silence on the list for John as he comes to grip with his

OK, that's over with.  John, what are you going to do with the money?
Pleeeeze don't tell us that you have to buy something sensible like braces for
your 10 yr old daughter, or an emergency operation for a dear relative.  We'll
all feel like heels.

Skip