Re: OT: Re: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired

Subject: Re: OT: Re: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:40:42 +1100
I presume that before you left France you were fully civilised and have
slipped back! From what I remember of my upbringing in Leicester, Francois,
you're family's concern is legitimate. Perhaps that's why my sister lives
in Bordeaux. Of course, you can survive far better on curry, as most of the
English seem to have realised.
Andrew