[OM] Wolf Camera in Charlotte, NC

Subject: [OM] Wolf Camera in Charlotte, NC
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:12:02 -0500
Hi all,

I stopped in the main Wolf Camera store in Charlotte today to see what used OM equipment they might have. No rare finds and the prices seem high on the bodies. I will mention what they have and let you call if anything interests you.

1 OM 10 Black as is because the switch doesn't click in place some brassing on the corners
1  OM 20
6  OM 10  2 with manual adapters
1 28mm/3.5 G.Zuiko
14 50mm/1.8 F.Zuiko, MC, and Made in Japan versions $25-30 each your preference
1  50mm/1.4 silver nose G.Zuiko
1  75-150/4  $110
3  T20s  $30  Nothing torn up but not perfect either
1  T 32  $125
1  Winder 1

Conditions of the lenses seemed to be fairly good. I saw very little paint worn off. Of course I didn't look closely at all the 50mm lenses for fungus! The contact person is Gary Anderson 704.536.7525

I have never tried to dicker on price with them. The only item I have ever purchased was a 24mm/2.8 silver nose that I got for $100 including shipping. I didn't try to lower the price!

I have never talked to Gary before and I am not related etc. to anyone at the store.

Gregg