Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm f2.8-3.5 info needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm f2.8-3.5 info needed
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:36:05 -0700
On 20 Mar 2001, at 19:12, Larry wrote:

> The one at $54 has been smacked, and has a ding that causes the
> focusing mechanism to bind.

Right you are!  I didn't notice that.  Thanks for pointing it out.

> $54 is kind of high for that.

I wouldn't know, as I'm a pure Zuiko user.  Not that there aren't good 3rd-
party lenses...  I used to own a couple of non-Zuiko lenses and I hear
the Viv Series 1 line is really good, if not heavy...  it's just currently "my
thing"  to stick to Zuiko.

Anyway, thanks for pointing-out the flaw that I missed.

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)