Re: [OM] need help (info) with a large $ international shipment-anyone d

Subject: Re: [OM] need help (info) with a large $ international shipment-anyone done o...
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:36:59 EST
<< OK, that's over with.  John, what are you going to do with the money?
Pleeeeze don't tell us that you have to buy something sensible like braces
for your 10 yr old daughter, or an emergency operation for a dear relative.
We'll all feel like heels.
  Skip

Skip, I was REALLY bummed I couldn't get a shot at the 250/f2 that Garth
acquired (good for him!) and I don't want to take that chance again.
I also need to get a better vehicle...geez I wonder what a 350/2.8 will be
worth in 10 years versus which junkyard the car I buy with that ZUIKO money
will be sitting...
John R
I still have my Tamron 300/2.8 and 400/4 so I am not doing too bad ( not to
mention the evilness of my C*n*n 400mm 2.8 FD)