Re: [OM] OM10 lens - will it work with my 2sp?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10 lens - will it work with my 2sp?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:46:43 -0800 (PST)
Andrea V. wrote:
Will a lens that works on an OM10 work on any OM camera, such as my
2sp?
I hate to ask what may be obvious, but I'm certainly not an Olympus
guru
yet, seeing as how I *only* own one body and three lenses....thanks to
the list in advance, and feel free to email direct replies to
Andrea,

I think answers to questions such as this belong on the list, because
others may want to know too. Any lens that works on the OM-10 will work
on any other OM camera - except, maybe, the auto-focus models (whatever
they are). BTW, I have found the Olympus OM FAQ interesting; it's at

Regards,

=====
Ray