Re: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:49:17 -0700
Cc: <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Rudy:

On 20 Mar 2001, at 22:15, Tom Scales wrote:

> Of this group, I own the F.AC Adapter.  I've seen them go for $15-25.
>
> > Power Pack 2 for Winder/Macroflashes

I saw one Power Pack 2 go on e-Bay for US$49.00 but that's only a
sample of one so it's maybe not much help.

> The hand grips are rare.  Expect $4000-5000 for it (just kidding, but they
> do seem to be rare)
>
> > hand grip for bounce grip 2 / T45

LOL!!!  I think Tom's estimate is a wee bit high!  :-)  One just went on e-
Bay for US$52.00:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=121 9211091

Personally,  I thought was too high, too!  After all, the Bounce Grip 2
itself is only 'round US$100 (depending upon condition), so half that for
a grip?!?!

> I think I paid $23 for my flash extender -- new in box.
>
> > Flash Extender for T20/T32

One went on e-Bay in February for US$21.04:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=1213543929

> I think I paid about $35 and $25 respectively for an M and a S.
>
> > compartment case m
> > compartment case s

I saw one Case M that went for US$46.00 on e-Bay.  I don't think I've
seen a Case S on e-Bay before.

Please keep in mind that these are just a few samples from e-Bay.  I
*don't* keep track of everything OM/Zuiko that sells on e-Bay, so I'm
sure there have been others that I've missed.  But, maybe these prices
will help?  Hope so!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  If you don't want that hand grip, I'm interested in it.  Let me know
offlist what the seller wants for it.

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill