Re: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired (OT - Nationality)

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired (OT - Nationality)
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:21:48 +0100

Sorry for the confusion! I meant the problem with the mount locking button...
By the way, Denmark is also a pretty good place to live..just lacks a few
mountains (not counting Greenland).

mvh / regards
Roger Key

>As a (born) Brit and naturalised Canadian (living in Denmark), I should
>point out that Brits are a distinct minority in Canada now. Canada has
>a great diversity of nationalities - and I mean great in both senses -
>terrific country!

>OM content - I had a 135mm/3.5 with the same problem - fixed with a
>proper screw..
:I think I'm missing the point here. Do you mean that your lens had the
:same problem as Canada and that both were "fixed with a proper screw"?
;-)

:Regards,

=====
:Ray