Re: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:54:43 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

Thanks all for the fast price information,
I was a little longer off list than I expected
was working the last 5 days like an idiot and had not
much sleep.

I will mail the seller and find out what he wants for the
stuff and what I can spend, and what will go otherways
away.

I've had a fast scan through all the answers but I think I
get some small more questions, but must first sort these out

Will write again in the next hours.

After connection with seller I will let you know what I can't afford
(in order of requests.)

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany