Re: [OM] Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used macrostuff
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:10:03 -0800
I believe that it is no longer being produced by Olympus. B&H has a bunch of
stuff that is hard to find elesewhere, they must have had, or bought a bunch of
Olympus acc stock. I have recently purchased a 49-72 step up hood (for the 18
f3.5) and a focusing stage from them. In particular I could not find a focusing
stage anywhere else.

Jim Couch

pschings@xxxxxxx wrote:

> It's $29.50 at B&H. Surprisingly I couldn't find it at Camtech's site.
>
> Paul
>
> "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 03/21/2001 10:06:00 AM
>
> Please respond to coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> To:   Paul Schings/TMG/CSC@CSC, olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> cc:
> Subject:  Re: [OM] Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used
>       macro stuff
>
> On 21 Mar 2001, at 9:32, pschings@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > The grip strap comes with special fittings for attaching to the winder 2.
> > One end attaches to the strap lug on the camera, the other end to the
> > winder itself. There are special fittings used at each attaching point.
> If
> > I had a scanner I'd scan the instruction sheet.
>
> Oh.  Thanks for that explanation.  It *still* ain't worth no US$50+ though!
>  :-)
>
> Thanks, again...
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris
>
> ---
> I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbiest!
> Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
> http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA