RE: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired

Subject: RE: [OM] 135/3.5 repaired
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:36:37 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Dacey

When I was in Russia, there was a group of American students on the
floor below us in our dorm. We used to tease them a lot about how they
didn't know anything about Canada. One of them honestly said, "well it
doesn't matter because we can just nuke everyone anyways". And they
weren't joking either.

Andrew...

I'd attribute the above comment more to immaturity and ignorance than to any
misguided sense of national pride.

You'll find these traits in most every culture and nationality.

Jimmy