Re: [OM] Nationalism (WAS: 135/3.5 repaired)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nationalism (WAS: 135/3.5 repaired)
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:08:26 -0500

Fortunately for you, being from Canadia, the world's perception is entirely
very positive, and for us United Statesians its entirely very negative.

The fact that I've seen it reversed in many intances, is oddly not important.

Prejudice is omnisciently shallow. As well as being obstreporous, obsequious,
and sucky.

Larry