Re: [OM] Fate of Olympus Guy aka Paul Van Tuyl

Subject: Re: [OM] Fate of Olympus Guy aka Paul Van Tuyl
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:55:47 -0500
I spoke to Paul shortly before he shut down his site.  Essentially he wanted
to "retire".  He's still selling some equipment on eBay and he's retaining a
couple of his dealerships - I believe for accessory items.  I don't know if
he will still sell direct or not.  If you would like I can send you his
phone number off list.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia