[OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - Publishing Contact Informati

Subject: [OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - Publishing Contact Information - giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:55:06 -0500
Hi fellow zuikoholics!

I just got this message from eBay and thought I would post it for some discussion and digestion of what it means. I didn't realize they were tracking our messages in other forums. I still don't know what I did to get this message thought.

Gregg

From: safeharbor@xxxxxxxx

Dear golftooter

Recently we became aware your eBay registered account was involved in the following activity:

* Publishing the contact information of another user on ANY online public area.

which is not permitted at eBay.

We realize you may not have been aware there was a rule against this activity. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policies, which can be found at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/investigates.html#misc

Please understand our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences at eBay. Therefore, we respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future to avoid the possibility of a suspension of your eBay registration. Please remove this information within 24 hours.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

Jamal eBay (safeharbor@xxxxxxxx)