Re: [OM] Fate of Olympus Guy aka Paul Van Tuyl

Subject: Re: [OM] Fate of Olympus Guy aka Paul Van Tuyl
From: "dolphans1" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:16:32 -0600
  Depends on your age.  Word I hear is that Social Security Admistration (in
United States of America) is adding one month of work for each year from now
until retirement age to cover retirement benefits.  Many of will not qualify to
retire until 70+ anyway.

  "and many of us will be dead by then as well"

  Sam....

    "Is there ever such a thing as "full" retirement? someone please enlighten
me on this subject and tell me if there's any hope in all of this"

    Sam....