Re: [OM] OT BIN ID Verify???

Subject: Re: [OM] OT BIN ID Verify???
From: Russell Hunter <rahunter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:38:11 -0600
I've never sold anything through Ebay so that may be the difference.  I
bought something with BIN a month ago without getting the message so it
must be a recent change.  There is information about it around the BIN
button at the bottom of any BIN auction page.  I'm not sure what they're
trying to accomplish because, when you register on Ebay, they get plenty of
information to identify you.  It looks like I wont be using BIN anymore as
I'm not giving them my credit card number and I'm certainly not letting
Ebay into my credit report.

Russell