[OM] XA 4 Flash and ASA Adjustments

Subject: [OM] XA 4 Flash and ASA Adjustments
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:43:52 +0800
Calling those who have used an XA4, how could I use ASA 800 or faster film
knowing that the flash units A11 or A 16 are designed only to work on ASA
100 and 400?

How does one use the "FULL" setting of the A series flashes to avoid
overexposure?

If I were to override the DX feature, and manually set ASA, how effective
will that work as an exposure compensation or bracketing method? It seems to
be the only user controllable variable in photography using this prgram
camera.

Regards to all who may know about this

Titoy