Re: [OM] Rolleicord / Rolleiflex (Re: OM's at Goodwill) [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Rolleicord / Rolleiflex (Re: OM's at Goodwill) [OT]
From: "Marcus b6" <marcusb6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:10:25 -0800
Good call, that one sounds like a dud. Keep an eye out for a V in the (US)$90-$150 range; may need CLA, but should not be more than cosmetically worn. If CLA need is immediately apparent, $100 or so (most could stand the CLA). There are lots out there, and most I've seen seem to have had light amateur use, then away to closet for 30 years or more. They definitely don't "get around" as much as our slutty OM's-Marcus