Re: [OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - Publishing ContactInforma

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - Publishing ContactInformation - giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:16:24 -0500
Yep, that' right, eBay is a super-secret cabal and identifying its members'
identities breaks the sacred oath you swore on the mystic runes of Chtulu. Fear
for your immortal soul, blasphemer! Of course, if you find an eBay user's
contact info through 411 or any such other means then you're OK. I once had to
do a reverse phone number lookup on an entire area code and exchange  to ferret
a seller whose eBay contact info was all phoney. I suppose I could publish THAT
info on the web without any problem as long as I didn't publish the false
part...Oh, to hell with it, he has been kicked off eBay long ago, and DAMN THE
CONSEQUENCES!

eBay contact info:

Jim Danny
55 Essex St