RE: [OM] Really LONG Zuiko Lenses (really!)

Subject: RE: [OM] Really LONG Zuiko Lenses (really!)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:27:51 -0800

You know, I was recently looking though my OM System Lens Book (the one
Olympus put out as a large, high quality text) when I realized that I cannot
recall ever seeing a discussion of the 400 6.3 or 1000 11.0.  Anyone have
these lenses or know of their quality and availability?

-Bill

There is a 400 6.3 in Excellent Plus condition at the Keh web site for $889. I had one that was stolen. I liked it, but did not use it much. If I had it to do over again, I would get a faster, more modern design.

Just got back from a 2 week tour in Thailand.  What a wonderful place to go!

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA