Re: Was: Re: [OM] 180 2.8 on Ebay Is: MD1 vs MD2

Subject: Re: Was: Re: [OM] 180 2.8 on Ebay Is: MD1 vs MD2
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:34:38 +0100
>>Since nobody has mentioned this, I'll throw in my $0.02....
I find the MD1 (when using a 15V Control Pack) a huge advantage over the
either Winder 1 or 2 because the button the back makes vertical shooting
extremely easy.  In fact, I would say it is next to impossible to balance a
heavy lens while having to use the button on top of Winder 1or 2. <<

The trick for that is to use your thumb to release the button; let the hand grip
of the Winder/MD rest in the palm of your hand; left hand hand side of the
camera on top.

hnz