Re: [OM] [OT] iSnipeIt - I can't get it to work

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] iSnipeIt - I can't get it to work
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:50:57 -0500
Chuck,
  Try www.esnipe.com  It's web based and doesn't require you to dial in -
and right now it's free!  I have iSnipeit myself, but haven't used it in
quite awhile after I discovered esnipe.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia