Re: [OM] BIN for 85-250/5 - $225

Subject: Re: [OM] BIN for 85-250/5 - $225
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:38:23 -0500
I have had the same thing happen last week. I had just checked out all
the Olympus pages with OM gear when Tom came up with a BIN deal I didn't
see.
   I could not get to the item without using the link Tom provided. I
even put the items description word for word in the search with no
result. I wonder why this happens?
                Frank