[OM] YOU LOVE PROVEN MONEY

Subject: [OM] YOU LOVE PROVEN MONEY
From: realoppt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 22 Mar 01 10:40:59 PM
(Seeking associates. Serious-minded
 please,  your commission will be 50%, make potential
 $30K/m+.
 Plus with our quick cash secret banking strategy,
 make additional $1500/wk and there's still more!)

moniesworld00@xxxxxxxxxx

JEALOUSLY GUARDED SECRETS REVEALED!!!

NEW YORK FINANCIAL GENIUS WANTS TO REVEAL
TO YOU THE JEALOUSLY GUARDED SECRETS OF THE
RICH AND POWERFUL, AND HOW TO USE THEM TO RAKE
IN $1500+/WEEK IN EASY FAST CASH, STARTING
IMMEDIATELY--GUARANTEED!

In our  "Quick Cash Secret Banking System", (QCSBS)
you'll discover one of the most powerful cash generating
secrets of the Rich and famous. How to open a
"SPECIAL" bank account, do 1-2hrs daily legal bank
transactions and rake in $1,500+/week in solid cash!
(100 0.000000e+00gal and guaranteed, no scam involved!)
You can do it from any country, at anytime and
whenever you like!

moniesworld00@xxxxxxxxxx

Also access awesome returns on investments.
Be updated from our data base on options.
In the near future ask about "Bank Espavo".

Just ask.
moniesworld00@xxxxxxxxxx

Sender:
Cybernet Enterprise 209-656-9143