RE: [OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - PublishingContactInformat

Subject: RE: [OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - PublishingContactInformation - giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:28:56 -0500
A perfectly sensible practice, Brian, but what we're talkin' 'bout here, is
eBay's ban on posting contact information on ANOTHER member anywhere on the
Web. This would include info you looked up through *get contact* on eBay and
any email or snail mail addressing you got on closing an auction--which is a
perfectly fascistic practice.

Peter Punkinhead was too good
got him nailed to a chunk of wood
lies and sex scandals failed outright
Peter merely said:
'All are welcome, wrong or right!'

>>> bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx 16:52:47 03/22/2001 >>>
I just include my email address in my listing...

Brian P. Huber