RE: [OM] question re ebay

Subject: RE: [OM] question re ebay
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:36:50 -0500
No, he is what he thinks you are. If he really wanted to deal, he could have
offered it to you and aborted the auction. This kind of treatment is par for
the course on eBay though, where people with zero retail experience think its
cool to insult potential customers. I've had similar questions from people when
I put up a *USA bidders only please* auction, and it never occurred to me to
check to see if any of them I OK'd actually bid, nor did I send them nastygrams
demanding to know why not.

Peter Punkinhead was too good
got him nailed to a chunk of wood
lies and sex scandals failed outright
Peter merely said:
'All are welcome, wrong or right!'

>>> bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx 17:10:33 03/22/2001 >>>
He really wanted to sell it and he was hoping you were going to buy it...
Something about counting chickens before they are hatched, I believe.

Brian P. Huber