Re: [OM] XA or Epic?

Subject: Re: [OM] XA or Epic?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:04:09 -0800
OK, Ian you can be pedantic, but so can I. The Epic IS a rangefinder, as you certainly look through one, it just doesn't have rangefinder FOCUSING.

<<Can I be pedantic and point out that only one of these has a rangefinder (unless you count the Epic's autofocus).? Too late, I have been.>>

Sorry. You look through the viewfinder. A rangefinder finds the range(or the distance to the subject) and it may or may not be coupled to the focus mechanism. There is no rangefinder to look through on the Epic Stylus.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA