RE: [OM] XA or Epic?

Subject: RE: [OM] XA or Epic?
From: John F Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:39:22 +1100
John,

When I retired the company presented me with a Stylus Epic. I already had
an M3 Leica and a Mamiya 35mm both with a fair few accessories. I took the
Epic on a trip down to South Australia and left all the rest at home in
Sydney. The ten rolls of film yielded very satisfying results and I found
the 4-element f2.8 lens to be remarkably sharp.

Hope this helps.

John.