Re: [OM] Batteries -- arrgh.

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries -- arrgh.
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:51:27 -0600
Tom

That's true, the hi-cap cells are more $$, but they are higher capacity
and have faster charge times. I understand being cheap - that would be
me...

I love these battery replacement projects. For real. My daughter is in
the process of buying the beauty salon where she works. They have a
large number of Wahl hair clippers that use either one or two nicads.
The batteries last 2-3 years tops, and Wahl wants $40-$60 to repair
them. I have fixed about 10 of them over the years and never spent more
than $10.

--
Jim