Re: [OM] No pictures please!!

Subject: Re: [OM] No pictures please!!
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:34:13 +0200
Cc: watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mike,
Of course I know I must not send pictures, but - inadvertantly - I
pressed the reply button when I wanted to send a reply to Tom Scales
only, with that small picture attached.
This happens every now and then to many of us, and it is caused by the
administration of the mailing list which replaces the original
sender's email address by it's own.
Fortunately only digest readers will have suffered. All 'direct'
readers received the picture as an attachment and not as in-message
text.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I dare not promise that it won't
happen again ;-)

Frank.