Re: [OM] Serrated lens caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Serrated lens caps
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:02:53 +0200
Is the word "Olympus" on the front of these caps in black rather than
silver? And do they look very much like the Olympus body caps? In that
case you have just a very-early type cap, which my first Olympus OM-1
with 50/1.8 had as well.

Very rare, and utterly valuable, I would say! Even the 'lens caps'
section of Hans' e-Sif hasn't got one! Keep it! ;-)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.