Re: [OM] brand new case for IS-1000

Subject: Re: [OM] brand new case for IS-1000
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:52:05 +0200

Maybe Olympus Europe are cleaning out..In Copenhagen I also found a shop selling
a stack of iS everready cases.
Action case A (iS-1000/2000) cost 50kr.($6), down from 520kr (!). Action Case B
(iS-3000) cost 70kr. ($9).
The Action Case A had a cute little zip and gusset that allowed the mounting of
Grip Strap A...

mvh / regards
Roger Key

> I popped into a local camera shop on Friday, and they had a number of new ER
> cases lying in a corner. All were new, boxed, and one was for an IS-1000
> (aka IS-1, I think) for 10 UK Pounds. If anybody wants it I'll pick it up
> for them and post it on.
>
> Drop me a note offline,
>
> Simon E.

:If the case fits an iS-1 / iS-1000, it will most probably also fit an iS-2 /
iS-2000. These cameras
:are not identical, but have the same dimensions.

:Regards,

:Per Nordenberg