[OM] E-10

Subject: [OM] E-10
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Mar 2001 13:00:16 -0000
Hum -- I was walking around aimlessly as I always do and came upon a fellow
who was using the E-10 with some adapter producing a 600mm lens. He mentioned
that he had stopped using film and now use this camera exclusively (he is some
sort of professional and uses the Epson P2000 as his printer). We talked about
the camera/film et all. He really likes the camera. I was rather impressed with
how well it focused with the 600mm gizmo on it.

Alan

And yes -- I always walk and usually without a clue as to where I'm going.