Re: [OM] Help: Odd behavior from MD1

Subject: Re: [OM] Help: Odd behavior from MD1
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:52:31 -0500
That is a very odd problem.  Does the motor behave this way on all bodies?
The timing of the switch should only affect  whether single/sequence work at
the proper click position on the switch.  hmmm

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000