Re: [OM] Help on M.15V upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] Help on M.15V upgrade
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:58:30 -0500
>From what I've seen, these nimhs are made up of multiples of 1.2V nimhs,
tack welded together.  This is normal.  Vartas look like elongated button
batteries.  GB brand are plastic cells.   Nicads maintain burst ability much
better than NiMH.  I've got guys who shoot all day on nicad but with
constant use, had gotten  less than 10 rolls on a charge with nimh.
This is why I added some info to my  Service Information page.  These
properties alone are keeping some from switching to (the currently available
capacity) of NiMH.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000