RE: [OM] Sprintscan challenges. [OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] Sprintscan challenges. [OT]
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:47:21 -0800
Tom:
I sometimes think that you hear voices.  All that Olympus equipment says BUY
ME BUY ME.  And when you were going by the Vette dealer the car was
screaming at you BUY ME BUY ME!!!!! and now the film scanner is talking to
you just give in and the voice will stop.  :) John Gettis (who hears the
voices too but whose wife talks says NO much louder)
Many thanks to those that wrote me off-list about buying the Polaroid.
Turns out that when I tried to use it tonight, it seems to have a problem.
Could be user error (probably is), but I wouldn't consider selling it unless
I know it is working perfectly.

Calling Polaroid today.

I was only half-serious about replacing it anyway.

Tom