Re: [OM] Help with OM-4 rewind

Subject: Re: [OM] Help with OM-4 rewind
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:58:37 -0500
First clean the exposed parts of the rewind shaft with something like
denatured alcohol.  Then  apply a small (SMALL) quantity of light grease on
the shaft and some in the detent where the  internal spring rides.  Turn
rewind shaft as you slide shaft down and work grease in. Pull shaft up, wipe
off any excess.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000