Re: [OM] Camera safari

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera safari
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:55:47 -0800
Hi Tom:

<< I think our next trip may be the zoo.  I think I'll introduce either
75-150 or 100-200 zooms.  More things to remember!  Maybe I'll just
stick with 135/3.5s. >>

For a flip-side, boy thing . . . When I took my 13'ish (at the time) son
to the zoo, he wanted to be the one carrying the Novoflex. He didn't
take many pix (and still doesn't), but he thought it looked cool. From
the looks of employees and passers-by, no one knew what he was carrying
but they seemed to have their own fearfull ideas.  It is a good thing he
doesn't use one around his high school.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV