[OM] price:? double cable release for auto bellow ?

Subject: [OM] price:? double cable release for auto bellow ?
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:56:35 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

one short question: I saw in a photo shop a double cable release for the
auto bellow - looks like new with the blue plastic soft case
and price ideas ? (as John H. side suggest it might be no longer available)

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany

PS: For those who helped me in price information for
    the exotic macro stuff (VST-1,  stages plates, etc) and
    show interest in buying leftovers from me:
    I'm still in negotiation with the seller about prices.