Re: [OM] Justifying The Zuikohobbyism

Subject: Re: [OM] Justifying The Zuikohobbyism
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:13:52 -0500
If this picture was 3rd place (an exalted position, no doubt), I'd have to
see #''s 1 and 2!  This a beautiful photograph.  I can understand fully
fighting the wind, etc.  and sweating out the perfect moment.  I've done the
same thing but never gotten this kind of result.  I also appreciate your
apparant desire to capure the subject in its natural setting instead of
bringing it inside and using all kind of artificial lighting trying to
approximate nature.  I don't want to start a war with studio photographers;
I just agree with your approach.  The results would be very difficult, if
not impossible, to duplicate in a controlled environment.
A big "way to go" from,
JohnP

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/om73.html