Re: [OM] XA or Epic?

Subject: Re: [OM] XA or Epic?
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:37:06 -0600
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>

Hi Doris,
My "XA or Epic?" dilemma has develod hyperthyroidism.  It seems that now I
don't want to settle for anything less than a Konica Hexar.  Better yet
would be a Hexar RF with interchangeable lenses or Besser R. At the moment,
I'm impressed with what I've read about Konica optics and not so impressed
with what I've read of the Voigtlander body.  Any thoughts?  As background,
if you haven't picked up on this already, I have a long history with Leica.
So one of my options is to buy some lenses for my M3; but I really don't
like the M3: no 35mm bright line.

Why don't you end all the agony by getting all three: the Epic, the XA & the Hexar RF? ;-)

John