Re: [OM] OM-4 metering with TTL flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 metering with TTL flash
From: "Jim Sharp" <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:34:32 -0600
Hans

My Olympus manual goes to great length to tell me how automatic exposures are
determined by "multiple locations in the frame to eliminate standard exposure
problems such as a dark subject against a light sky..." a matrix perhaps?
:-)

Thanks for the generous offer, but I was just using the wonderbrick teminology,
I don't want one. I'm not completely clueless. I'm just tring to figure out how
the OM-4 meters flash compared to my OM-2N, or if they are the same.

I "got by" for a long time using guide numbers and bracketing. Buying a flash
meter was a luxury. When I got my OM-2N I thought  it was *wonderful* since it
had TTL flash. The OM-4 is even more of a luxury that I surely didn't need, but
I got it cheap.
Now I'm wondering what it can do better than the 2 and how it does it...

--
Jim