RE: [OM] Justifying The Zuikohobbyism

Subject: RE: [OM] Justifying The Zuikohobbyism
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:46:47 -0600
I heartily agree about the Zuiko 135/2.8! The only two pictures I've
submitted lately to any kind of contest were both made with this lens, and
each won their class at the state fair - and one took 'overall'. Doesn't
sound like I had the same quality of competition you had, though!

I think that because the 135/2.8 is such a 'common' focal length that it
doesn't get much respect. It was often the first accessory lens bought by
the duffer back in the heyday of SLRs, and they were typically rather
inexpensive.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx