Re: [OM] A pleasant surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] A pleasant surprise
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:19:17 +0200

Hi Tom

You could see in the photo with that auction that it was an OM-1n, and the
100mm/f2 was described as 100mm 1:2 (obviously copied direct from the
lens)....description was not the seller's strong point...

regards
Roger Key

:I received one of my auction wins today (5 days after the end of the
:auction - I like paypal).

:It's a nice kit, an OM-1, a 100/2, a 28/2.8 and a Vivitar 283 flash.

:The pleasant surprise is that the auction ad was for an OM-1MD.  Well, I
:suppose it is, but it is an OM-1n, complete with non-cracked Shoe 4.

:I love it when that happens <g>.

:Tom