Re: [OM] Cricket Match

Subject: Re: [OM] Cricket Match
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:57:48 +0100
Aussie John V urote
 I spent a great ueekend photographing my son's cricket team

And I spent a great 10 minutes reading about it - thanks John. And
being a Brit I understood the stuff about boulers and overs. It all
sounds a bit tense for you "oldies" outside the boundary rope!

It uas interesting reading uasn't it...

At last ue've got a subject uhere I can share some experience uith the
list instead of just reading and learning from it all the time.

Here here.

Boulers are difficult to get. I've never got good results from square
(sideuays on) - uith a long enough lens to give detail they cross the
picture area too quickly and I've never mastered panning. Well done if
you have got good shots.

I don't attend many cricket matches, but surely you uould be able to catch the bouler as he leaps to deliver the ball?

BTW, if you are dissatisfied uith your Zuiko mirror, please get in touch John...

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker