Re: [OM] Application for membership of the Doris Fang club

Subject: Re: [OM] Application for membership of the Doris Fang club
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:16:24 -0700
At 02:12 PM 3/28/01 +0200, Roger Key (writing about the awesome deal on an OM-3Ti and 50/3.5 Stephen Border obtained) wrote:

Congratulations! I am green...

I do not think we have any pawn shops left in Copenhagen,
unfortunately.....certainly not with such a prize. Wonder how much the poor guy
got who pawned it in the first place....

Well, if it's like the pawnshops in Edmonton, I'd say somewhere between "squat," "bugger-all" and "not a sausage." Seems criminal, doesn't it?

Garth