Re: FS: [OM] Haven't seen this one for a while

Subject: Re: FS: [OM] Haven't seen this one for a while
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:24:46 -0500
I have one of these. If anyone is planning on bidding, ask the seller
how smooth or tight the focus mechanism is. Mine seems to be a bit
stiff. Works fine otherwise. I was planning on selling to make room for
other stuff. Check the lens test page for performance data on this one.
BIN from me for $900, money back guarantee. If you are not happy with
it after 2 weeks, money back, no questions.