Re: [OM] Cricket Match

Subject: Re: [OM] Cricket Match
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:15:05 +0100
Chris B says

> BTW, if you are dissatisfied uith your Zuiko mirror, please get in
> touch John...

Dream on, pal! What's it the bumper stickers say? "They can have my
Zuiko when they prise it from my cold dead fingers"

But my bathroom mirror is most unsatisfactory. Whenever I look in it I
see a scruffy middle-aged drunkard and wonder how he got into the
house.

A bit seriously though - mirror bokeh can be quite nice, those
doughnuts on backlit water can be quite surreal. But out of focus
foliage in the background is just plain nasty.

And what's with the single "u"s, Chris?

John