[OM] Mirror "Pentaprisms"

Subject: [OM] Mirror "Pentaprisms"
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:00:31 -0800
I noticed while rummaging through the current crop of photo magazines is the complaint that a lot of the new plastic wonderbrick viewfinders have less than stellar quality because they do not have real pentaprisms. Its all done with mirrors (On top of fungus worries there will be desilvering worries?)resulting in a flat, uncontrasty image. The magazine advised the potential buyer to investigate before plunking down the money. I wonder if Oly does that on any of their TLR cameras.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA